This program exists to facilitate you in leading your local Wyrd community. We offer a variety of resources and support to that end.
The primary method of support is through our Soulstone Support program. As you run events and report them to us, we will give you Soulstones. These Soulstones can be spent in the Henchman Webstore on various products intended to further support you as a Henchman. Soulstones are not intended as compensation for your time, they are instead a way that we can help you to support your events.
In order to participate in this program, you must follow these steps:
- Post in the events section of the Wyrd forums at least 7 days before the event to give people a chance to become familiar with your event (this post must include the location, time, type of event, and any other relevant information). Additionally, you must complete a Pre Event Report Form at least 3 days prior to the event. You will be sent an Event ID via the forum's Messaging system.
- After the event has taken place, complete a Post Event Report Form to confirm it happened. You must complete and submit this form within 4 days of the conclusion of the event, and it must contain your Event ID.
Demos are handled similarly to organized play above, except you do not need to create a Pre Event Report for every demo (just enter an original Pre Event report to get your Event ID). Instead, you will use the same Event ID for all of your demos, so you will be given Soulstones even for demos conducted outside your regularly scheduled demo availability. When completing a Post Event Report for demos, please use one report per day. You should update your demo post on the forum once per month to let players know you are still active.
THE EVENT REPORT FORMS CAN BE FOUND HERE. The password is Tyrant
Once both have been completed, your event will be approved by Wyrd (this may take some time, so please be patient), and Soulstones will be added to your webstore account based on what type of event you ran.
- Running a Demo: 2ss/player. Maximum of 20 Soulstones per month. You may only demo to a player once.
- Running a League: 2ss/player. Leagues must last at least 4 weeks. Maximum 1 League per month. A league is any long term play event, such as an achievement league or Shifting Loyalties campaign.
- Running a Tournament: 2ss/player. Maximum 1 tournament per month.
- Running Through the Breach: 2ss/player. Maximum of 20 Soulstones per month. You must run Wyrd Penny Dreadful (including Penny Dreadful One-Shots) or Chronicles adventures for the event to be eligible (you may not run homebrew games).
You may participate in your own events but you do not count towards the number of players for Soulstone purposes.
Wyrd may occasionally contact your store or club to verify events you have run.
All events must be held at a game store, public club, or similar venue to be available for Soulstone Support. You may not gain Soulstones for events hosted at a private residence, for example. If there are any questions, please reach out to us and ask.
We offer a rules packet for tournaments (Gaining Grounds) and Leagues (Rapid Growth). You can find a copy of these under the links section.
It is encouraged that the information mentioned in our official play documents be used as the basis for any events you may run. This is both to give a consistency to Wyrd events, but also to make your work easier. While you do not have to run events exactly as they exist, we suggest making only smaller changes to your events. If you are going to make any larger adjustments, please contact us if you wish to use the event for Soulstones.
If you are inactive for 6 months or more, you may be removed from the program. Any Soulstones you have will be maintained, but you will lose the ability to access the Henchman store. You are welcome to reapply to become a Henchman at any time.
Soulstones are added to your webstore account as your events are approved. You can, at any time, redeem these Soulstones for a coupon code that applies to Henchman-only products. You can do that be following these steps.
- At the bottom of the webstore, click Redeem Your Soulstones.
- Under Redeem Soulstones, you can redeem any number of your Soulstones to get a coupon code for use in the store. Only one coupon can be used per order, so only redeem your Soulstones when you know how many you want to use.
- Use the reward code as a discount. At checkout, under the items in your cart, click “Add discount” and enter the coupon. Remember, Soulstones only apply to Henchman products.
Notes about Soulstones:
- You will be responsible for any shipping/customs charges.
- A Soulstone code can only be used once. If you have a code for $50 and spend it on a $45 purchase, the code will no longer be valid. Please plan your orders accordingly.
- Only one code may be used per order.
- If you get a Prize Kit for an event, you must run that event. We will be verifying Prize Kit purchases against events run.
- Using Soulstones does not count toward your total during special webstore promotions.